Are you skilled Manual QA Engineer and/or Test Automation Engineer willing to join our team of collaborative experts where you will be working on sprint-based development? Are you challenged about working in agile environment where quality comes first?
Few words about the project:
You will have the chance to be involved in product development activities for leading software asset management and licensing product, actively used by thousands of customers worldwide. Can be deployed on premise or as SaaS and IaaS with both cloud and on premise delivery options.
This product provides various set of features, including unified view of multi-platform, multi-site and multi-cloud software estates, datacenter optimizations, financial management, automation, and role-based multi-language interface.
If you have acquired more than 3 years of experience in:
- Analizing requirements and design tests;
- Defect Reporting and Prioritization;
- UI/UX and Cross Browser Testing;
- Smoke, Sanity and Regression Testing;
- Exploratory Testing;
- Programming, ideally .Net or Java;
- Test automation frameworks/tools, e.g. JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Jenkins, Selenium webdriver or Protractor;
- Agile methodology and agile frameworks.
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- University Degree in Computer Science or related subject;
- ISTQB, CAT or other software testing Certificate.
Your engagement will include:
Work as Testing Engineer in an agile, sprint based development setup;
Work with Scrum Master, development team and QA team from Seavus ;
Work together with QA team, technical members and Product Owner from client side;
Analyzing the business requirements, user stories and technical specification documents to determine scope of testing;
Verifying that the software works according to business requirements and specifications;
Reporting issues found in testing promptly and accurately, using issue tracking tools;
Providing a test summary report and recommendations for releases that reflects the quality attributes of the software under test.
Design, implementation and deployment of automated tests by using latest test automation frameworks and technologies
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies and using latest QA tools / automation test frameworks
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Check out about: