We are looking for Senior Java developers interested to join a team of top server engineers that design and build gaming platform through adoption and application of the latest technologies in the Server side, such as high scalable cloud based infrastructure. The person will be a key contributor to aspects of design and delivery of all products Server Systems, Services and Data Stores.
Technical expertise – Architecture & Systems Development:
- Deep expertise in and experience with Java server side development, real time SOA and micro services architecture (6 years+)
- Expertise with REST API Concepts and Dropwizard/Jersey Framework, low-level networking (TCP stack) and Netty Framework
- 5+ years of design and delivery of high volume highly available back end infrastructures – Telcos / Trading / AdTech systems, etc. Excellent understanding of enterprise architecture patterns, UML.
- Gaming or Equity trading server side experience is a big plus
- Demonstrated experience delivering systems at large scale (20K+ mps) using Kafka and Hazelcast
- In depth understanding of the Distributed System Concepts: Leadership, Consensus, In-Sync Replicas, Partitioning
- 6+ years of hands on Java development
- Strong understanding of key security concepts and patterns
- Excellent understanding of enterprise and mobile facing systems architecture
- API design and API security concepts
Technical expertise - Data Management:
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL DBs, specifically with Cassandra and MySQL
Systems Operational maturity:
- Experience building operationally mature, well instrumented, very highly scalable, highly available, secure systems
- Experience with Build Automation Tools: Gradle, Jenkins, Nexus, Docker Image Repositories
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, DataDog, Stackdriver
- Excellent understanding of SDLC, Java development and continuous integration best practices. Expertise with Jira and Confluence a big plus.
Please note that working hours for this project are from 12pm to 8pm, according to client's time zone.
Perks for you:
- Office in the heart of Minsk
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Check out about: