Are you a Java enthusiast for cloud-based solutions and microservice architecture? Are you eager to bring in your creativity in building new solutions with modern technologies?
Seavus is looking for a skilled Fullstack Java developer for cloud-based solutions and microservice architecture, with delivery oriented experience and problem-solving skills. You will have the opportunity to join a team of a Global Financial Services company in USA, developing new systems as part of the company Digitalization program and automated solutions for various lines of business.
Please note that this project offers relocation to New York, USA for some of the team members. The complete relocation process is supported by Seavus.
Ideal candidate will have skills and background:
- Backend: Java (1.8), Spring, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Deployment: Docker, Jenkins, Sonar Code
- Repository: GitLab
- Microservices architecture and Widgets running on internal cloud (docker based)
Desired skills: Frontend: Angular 6, Bootstrap
Candidates don’t need to have previous experience working for the finance sector.
- Delivery of new solutions/systems identified by business clients (across all departments in the bank) as critical
- Build solutions following the Microservices architecture principles
- Deliver best quality products (DoD, code reviews, test-driven development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment)
- Utilize an Agile SCRUM framework
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high-class companies
- The comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Possibility to work from home several times per month
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Check out about: