Seavus, in collaboration with ST Microelectronics, will again organize its annual summer embedded school for all the students from the technical faculties in Macedonia.
During the summer school, the students will have the opportunity to work with Seavus experts in embedded technologies and gain unique skills for developing state of the art embedded systems. Also, the students will have the possibility to use advanced development boards from ST Microelectronics on which they will make practical projects. This summer school will introduce the students to:
- Creation and development of projects with Atollic TrueSTUDIO for STM32, Software Development Kit
- Installation and debugging of applications on target HW systems
- Use of diverse external sensors, memory cards, communication with PC’s, LCD devices and similar.
Eligible for this Summer school are students in their second, third and fourth year of studies.
- Basic Knowledge in Software Algorithms
- Basic knowledge of C programming language
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Status of the applicants should be student at any year of the studies, not graduated
Advantage will be given to students from the following faculties:
The Summer School will be organized in the period of 8th until 26th of July, 2019.
The deadline for applying is 03.07.2019.
The number of participants is limited, therefore the candidates that have applied will undergo a selection process.
Selected candidates will be notified on 05.07.2019.