What drives our spirit is innovation – creating the next generation solutions that take the business world beyond success. With a pioneering mindset, we always propose fresh solutions and approaches to existing challenges.
We cultivate diversity, value ambition and eagerness for knowledge, change, and challenge. We aim to reinvent the art and science of software development and create a software in service of humanity for a better world. We support over 3,500 customers worldwide to efficiently achieve their goals.
Whether you are challenged by long-term demanding projects or prefer to participate in our tech laboratory and play with newest tech trends, we will push you to grow into your better self. Visionaries, professionals, and leaders are who we are and whom we seek.
Skills set and knowledge you should possess as a Frontend Developer:
- 5+ years in software development
- Jasmine & Karma / Mocha & Chai
- NodeJS / NestJS
Nice to have:
- Agnostic component development
- Angular or Vue
Day to day challenges:
- Working directly for a client as part of a Seavus and client team
- Working in an agile environment for sprint based development
- Work with a team that consist of: Frontend developers, PM, QA and TL from Seavus and/or from client side
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Possibility to work from home several times per month
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Check out about: