Join Seavus, a Swedish-born, multinational company celebrating 20 years success in delivering software services and solutions to large enterprises all over the world. We serve over 3,500 customers with the knowledge and the skills of over 900 ICT experts in 15 different offices. We cultivate diversity and we value ambition and eagerness for knowledge, change and challenge. Visionaries, professionals and leaders are who we are and whom we seek.
We offer services to customers within different industries, including Insurance, Banking, Telecom, Financial Services, Public Sector and more. Engagement duration range can vary from three months up to couple of years.
Our Stockholm office is continuously looking to expand capacity with carefully selected software developers willing to work on challenging projects as consultants. We have created an environment where you can acquire, expand and use the knowledge.
Are you a Power BI Developer who is willing to work as Consultant at Seavus?
Skills set and knowledge you should possess as a Power BI Developer:
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft BI Stack (T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS)
- Experience with working on implementation of DWH
- Experience with Azure is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Benefits of being part of our team:
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Working with cutting-edge technologies on Open projects
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Possibility to work from home
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels