We are a diverse community of people, all working together to bring the best service possible to our customers. We are looking for talented individuals who want to work in energetic, respectful, collaborative environment. With a wide array of jobs, internships, training and more, there are countless opportunities for you to grow your career with us.
We expect you to be flexible, adaptive, quick-learner, and eager to provide great customer support. Seavus will offer you the resources, environment and the right team members to make it happen.
If you possess:
- Experience in working as operations or support engineer
- Experience in Windows and Linux/UNIX system administration
- Medium to strong grasp of relational databases and SQL.
- Advanced Troubleshooting skills in a multi-user environment
- Advanced English proficiency (spoken and written)
It's nice to have:
- Scripting (SQL, Shell, PowerShell, Batch) experience to produce solutions and perform troubleshooting
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN architecture, TCP/IP, Firewall/VLAN configuration, NAT/Hardware-Based load balancing, encryption, and network security best practices
- Strong grasp of Internet network concepts, protocols and associated services (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SCP, DNS)
- Experience using monitoring tools
- Ability to prioritize assignments, handles shifting deadlines, multitasking, and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to exercise good judgement, to independently assess risk, and to make critical decisions
- Willingness to work flexible shifts
- Ability to travel
Your role in the team will be:
- Monitoring system operations and troubleshoot problems
- Analyzing root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions
- Resolving operational problems within the defined schedules and service level agreements
- Driving incident resolution and process improvements to minimize impact to the production environment and business partners
- To develop support plan to prioritize and resolve issues
- To address customer issues promptly and accurately
- To work closely with business partners, vendors and technical groups to provide support and escalations for technical incidents.
- To develop preventive measures and document issue resolution procedures
Please note that the job position requires 24/7 support and we provide bonuses for working in different shifts.
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Check out about: