We are a diverse community of people, all working together to bring the best service possible to our customers. We are looking for talented individuals who want to work in energetic, respectful, collaborative environment.
We expect you to be flexible, adaptive, quick-learner, and eager to provide great customer support. Seavus will offer you the resources, environment and the right team members to make it happen.
If you consider switching your career to the IT industry without any relevant experience, this is an opportunity for you.
If you possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communication in French/Italian/English
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments, handles shifting deadlines, multitasking, and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Customer handling skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement, to independently assess risk, and to make critical decisions
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies, expand knowledge and solidify expertise in the Information Technologies field
- Willingness to work flexible shifts
Beneficial, but not mandatory:
- Experience with hardware and/or software products - operating systems, networking technology products, etc.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar technical field or equivalent experience
- Experience using monitoring tools
- Knowledge of incident management principles
Your role in the team will be:
- Monitoring system operations and troubleshoot problems
- Analyzing root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions
- Resolving operational problems within the defined schedules and service level agreements
- Driving incident resolution and process improvements to minimize impact to the production environment and business partners
- To develop support plan to prioritize and resolve issues
- To address customer issues promptly and accurately
- To work closely with business partners, vendors and technical groups to provide support and escalations for technical incidents.
- To develop preventive measures and document issue resolution procedures
Please note that the job position requires 24/7 support and we provide bonuses for working in different shifts.
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels, depeniding on the project requirements and needs
Check out about: