With more than 18 years of experience with customers from the Telecom Industry, we are supporting the telecoms in the process of becoming digital service providers. Our engineers are working on databases and big data engines, reporting and analytics, and on the integration and interfaces among the different components. Today, few million telecom subscribers are in our hands, their bills and the experience service they get. This is why our performance really matters.
Our BI Team ensures the professional development of the Enterprise Data Warehouse, the Big Data stack, data mining, reporting, dashboards and campaign management applications.
We offer a challenge: are you a Big Data Engineer that can fit in our team? Are you willing to work with the latest tech challenges?
Big Data Lead Engineer
Duties and responsibilities:
- Designs, Implementations, Tests and Reviews for solutions on the big data tech stack
- Conceptual Work and solution proposals for business user stories
- Communication and coordination in exchange with Big Data Engineers, Data Scientists and internal business customers
- DevOps activities as well as documentation of system and process designs
- Contribution to and management of Big Data and DWH projects – from scope through to post rollout support.
- Strong Experience in Big Data / Data warehouse development, especially on HADOOP,
- Strong hands-on Experience Kafka, Elasticsearch, Cassandra with Scala, Java and Python
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience in agile/ lean development of scalable solutions
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of CI/ CD is highly welcome
- Commitment to the delivery of high quality solutions and willingness to learn new tools
- Ability to take the lead in providing solutions
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to work with different teams in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent written and spoken English
Your code will power some of the biggest and fastest growing Telecom companies in the world!
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits