As a Cyber Security Engineer/Penetration Tester, you will conduct professional Security Assessments for top global clients in order to determine their Security Posture per demand.
Day to day challenges:
• Perform Vulnerability Scanning with commercially licensed tools.
• Perform manual Penetration Testing for Applications, Hardware, Networks, overall Infrastructure, etc.
• Performing Risk Assessments and testing of Data Processing systems.
• Installing and operating security-related tools and systems (firewalls, IDS/IPS, log management systems, data encryption, and other security measures).
• Recommending security enhancements and tools for the improvement of security posture.
• Testing and evaluating security-related tools.
• Network architecture review and improvement.
Bring forward your:
• Experience with overall Vulnerability Assessments
• Experience with Penetration Testing
• Experience with the common tools associated with penetration testing (Kali Linux, Vulnerability Scanners [Nessus, Burp, Qualys, OpenVAS, Scrappers, Fuzzers, etc.)
• Understanding of data networks, major operating systems, network protocols and services, web technologies, etc.
• Good knowledge of Linux and Windows-based OS
• Knowledge of and experience in testing Android and iOS Applications
• Ability to examine an organization and system through the perspective of a threat actor and articulate risk in clear, precise terms
• Ability to effectively code in a scripting language (Python, Ruby, Go, Perl, etc.)
• Experience in implementation and operation of security-related tools such as firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, Log Management systems
• Knowledge of Security related standards and best security practices will be considered an advantage
Your advantage is:
• Previous Working Experience in any Related Field
• Cyber Security Commendations (CTF Tournaments, Honors, Published Material)
• Cyber Security Certifications (OSCP, C|EH, VHL, etc.)
Perks for you:
• Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high-class companies
• Comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
• Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
• Social and sport benefits