A new Telecom Talent Program is starting soon!
The start of the program is planned for the beginning of March.
This year it will be conducted online and it is most suitable for students and young professionals who want to pursue a career within tech and telecommunications.
It is a unique opportunity for professional development by learning from the best people in the field.
Our Telecom Division has over 20 years of experience in development and system integration of advanced telecom solutions, a plethora of successful projects, and over 250 experts.
So, if you want to learn from the best and build your career in the industry where Digitalization, 5G and Predictive Analytics are rolling the dice, apply now and join our team.
By taking this opportunity, you will have a chance to be employed as Junior Software Developer or Junior Testing Engineer!
Start date: Beginning of March
Duration: 4 weeks, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day
If you are:
- A graduated or master student in computer science and programming
- Enrolled in your last year and have completed all classes
- Eager to become part of our billing system team
Then we encourage you to apply for our Talent Program!
During the program, you will learn and enroll in:
- Basics in Telecom Business processes and billing system operations
- Development and testing procedures used during system implementation
- C++, Perl, EPM (Expression Parser Module) and Oracle database on Unix/Linux platform
The best performers will become part of the Seavus Family and gain:
- Extensive knowledge in billing systems and platforms
- An opportunity for personal and professional development
- Experience in an international company, working for world high-class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working environment
- Social and sport benefits
The deadline for application is 20.02.2022