Seavus treasures continuous learning throughout career development simply because it benefits both the employees and the customers. Could you explain this concept to us?
- I am in this industry for more than 10 years and I can firmly say that in today’s dynamic world the acquired applicable knowledge is key for success. Having in mind the constant changing of the needs of our customers we as a team should be always prepared to jump in and accommodate their requests. Our corporate culture is based on a very simple principle – to always improve, learn and gather new skills. The important aspect in this concept is our internal organization and overall structure. Our employees have a pre-assigned TLM/TL who is always there to help, guide and advise them. Along with this, our developers are always encouraged to attend different types of conferences focused on the new trends and technologies, which gives us a clear picture of what we should focus on in the upcoming period. So, in one word, we have a lot of training and learning opportunities for the employees. The goal is straightforward: to be always prepared for the future and market needs in general.
On the other hand, our customers are always sure that they will get our services on time, within their defined budget and of the best quality. Seavus has a long history of working with different types of clients. Over these 20 years we have gathered enormous expertise in a variety of domains and industries, working for many clients. Our customers feel and see the value of having trained and experienced professionals, part of a cohesive team, ready to provide services, and always prepared to meet every customer request.
In the Oracle technology division we utilize custom development, Frontend and Backend development, Mobile development, both for iOS and Android, enterprise application integration, large data processing, web development and many more. Our teams have worked with different types of technologies and projects for different industries.
What kind of teams are at disposal for the current and future customers?
- Seavus incorporates teams of diverse structures based on business and technology needs. What they all have in common, are the technological expertise and the problem-solving approach.
The team size and structure will depend mainly on the client needs and project complexity in general. In some cases, we have really small teams, but in other cases we have large teams or multiple scrum teams working on one larger project/client. Here we are referring to combined teams of 5 to even 30 or 40 people involved. Regarding the working methodologies, our teams are utilizing most of them with focus on standard Scrum, Kanban and in some cases Nexus Scrum.
Among our main advantages are our vast domain experience and knowledge. We have many projects related to the automotive industry, insurance, pricing, finance, healthcare, gaming, to name but a few.
As I have mentioned above, our most important aspect are our people and we are constantly seeking to broaden our capacity for improving our skills, gathering new ones and for following the latest technological trends.
Particularly in the Oracle technology division we utilize custom development, Frontend and Backend development, Mobile development, both for iOS and Android, enterprise application integration, large data processing, web development and many more. Our teams have worked with different types of technologies and projects for different industries. In regards to the business models, we are applying and offering staffing and resourcing, complete outsourcing and shared dedicated teams.
So, the motto is to be relevant to your customers?
- Yes, relevant and reliable. But in the same time, to be an attractive employer. Our care for the employees is directly affecting the value we provide to our customers; they are inextricably linked. Our customers recognize our passion and our dedication when we are working for and with them.
Our motto can be put simply as: quality over quantity. We are focused on our customers by approaching them in a partner way. We are striving to set clear expectations, to have pure operational processes and streamlined communication between us.
Ultimately, we build trust with them and therein lies our strength. Our team is always there to advise, help and improve the client’s product or service.
We endeavor to understand our customers as best as we can, so we can deliver the best service possible. It is not about taking part in one project or one delivery, we want to see broadly and be a part of the extensive picture.
How do you work with your customers? How do you serve them?
- By being fully focused on our customers – customer centric approach, we breathe together with them and that is why they stay with us for a long time, and a partnership develops. We have customers that walk with us for more than 10 years. It is a continuous process of learning in this changing environment. We endeavor to understand our customers as best as we can, so we can deliver the best service possible. It is not about taking part in one project or one delivery, we want to see broadly and be a part of the extensive picture. For us delivering value matters the most. We have many successful projects in our division. I would like to emphasize our last project that was for a European, English-language digital news publisher with local editions in many EU countries. Here we have used the time and material business model and the client was offered the ability to extend their team for product development, IT operations, monitoring and regular maintenance.
Seavus has provided the client a team of experienced developers who took care over their development needs for a modern framework, which would provide easier maintenance, upgrades, and optimization, while being more cost effective, secure, and reliable for the client. With this collaboration, the client gained access to a highly-skilled team equipped with great technical knowledge, expertise, and a drive for excellence, responding to all requests coming from the client. The solution was designed to provide the most intuitive user experience with the highest performance, while extremely secure and scalable to support future upgrades for low costs.
Remote work. The past year has been quite a challenge for the world. What does remote work mean for Seavus and your customers?
- Communication is everything and the most important thing these days. I have to say that how we work together virtually is an important indicator of our corporate culture. We have built a strong community, as a division. We understand our needs, and I as a manager always strive to better understand the needs of my colleagues. I’ve learned that flexibility is necessary. We do miss our interactions, but we have fun along the way. Children and pets are welcome at the virtual meetings, they are inescapable. Honestly, I am proud to be part of a personal best delivery team.
We have been there for our clients during their best and their worst moments, always treating them with the same importance. Lastly, and most importantly, we are part of their business continuity and we are all working toward business growth and success together, acting as one team.
Read the original article published by it.mk here.