Biljana Barukchieva, Senior Project Manager, Telecom division at Seavus, shares her personal career path, and the opportunities and projects for Salesforce developers in Seavus. She goes into depth about the Salesforce development lifecycle at Seavus as well as recommends Seavus as an amazing work place for Salesforce developers.
Introduce yourself and your career path in Seavus.
- I’m currently working as a Senior Project Manager in Seavus, Telecom division. I started my career as PL/SQL and SQL developer. My career than transitioned as - Oracle Database Administrator and I became the first Oracle certified trainer in Oracle University in Macedonia. Back in 2012, I was responsible for forming the first - Salesforce development team in Macedonia. Also, I’m proud to say that I've received an award for the best IoT project on Warp 2014 for Central and Eastern European region.
In Seavus, I was hired as a Service Delivery Manager and my main responsibilities were leading a Team, rectifying reliability issues, monitoring progress, tracking KPIs. As my professional life progressed in Seavus, I continuously focused on learning and advancing my skillset, accepting risks and all kinds of challenges. And I’m not stopping anytime soon.
The perks of working with the Salesforce team in Seavus
- For Seavus as a company, the goal has always been to create the happiest workplace and healthy work environment. That is evident in the company’s rules, unique office sites, and the wide array of benefits that all employees can get to enjoy. We get unique opportunities to work on complex projects with big teams and resources, together towards a common vision. Seavus values mutual trust and we don’t believe in micro-management. I’ve personally had amazing career development opportunities in Seavus, in terms of continuous development, empowerment to make crucial decisions, and working on innovative and R&D projects.
In which areas of the Salesforce development lifecycle, are the Seavus Teams actively working on.
- Within Seavus, we have compiled Agile teams which are certified Salesforce professionals. We provide Salesforce implementation services, including consulting, configuration, customization, integration, migration, custom development and support. Basically, we provide support to our customers in each and every phase of the Salesforce development lifecycle. We have a proven track-records in sales, service, marketing, experience, commerce platform, order management, loyalty management, CPQ and Velocity in almost all large industries verticals like Telecom, Banking and Finance.
Why should a company choose Salesforce for its business?
- Salesforce is an all-inclusive solution, an proves to be the best platform for scaling businesses, that have a variety of customization or integration needs. It is time and cost effective and provides innovations that reimagine company customer relationships. With Salesforce, businesses have the opportunity to intelligently deliver real-time personalized experiences to their end-consumer, business and wholesale customer.
Salesforce is the preferred choice of CRM because it:
- Easy to Use, Customize, Automate and Integrate
- Provides centralized company-customer interactions
- Improves overall quality of customer service
- Improves employee engagement and productivity
- Provides Salesforce Customer 360 visibility
- Reimages company-customer relationships
Life at Seavus? Does it provide work and life balance?
- This question makes me remember a quote by Cara Delevingne: "When you have balance in your life, work becomes an entirely different experience. There is a passion that moves you to a whole new level of fulfillment and gratitude, and that's when you can do your best, for yourself and for others." Seavus offers a healthy work environment, empowers work and life balance, honors team work and honesty. There is inspiration and support to be found around every corner of our office.